personal property

Watercraft & Boat Insurance

Hull Coverage

photo of boat

The Homeowners form provides limited property coverage for watercraft. Physical Damage coverage for the boat, motor and miscellaneous equipment may be added to the basic Homeowner, Tenant or Condominium policy subject to certain restrictions.


The Homeowner, Tenant and Condominium forms provide some liability coverage for watercraft, but it is limited to boats of certain size and horsepower specifications. With the Watercraft Endorsement, an insured can purchase coverages for:

  • Watercraft up to 26 feet long powered by outboard engines or motors exceeding 25 horsepower.
  • Watercraft powered by inboard or inboard-outdrive engines or motors.
  • Sailboats 26 feet or longer; with or without auxiliary power.

For More Information

If you would like more information on our products, or to buy a policy, contact your existing Quincy Mutual agent or use our agent locator.