Free Identity Theft Services
Quincy Mutual’s customers and their resident family members* can count on unlimited Identity Services—free of charge. Powered by CyberScout® (Formerly Identity Theft 911), the nation’s leader in identity management and fraud education, these fraud specialist services help prevent and resolve identity theft and fraud.
Don't wait until you are a victim.
Identity thieves steal mail, skim credit cards, hack into ATMs, and rummage through garbage in the search for their next victim. In the blink of an eye, criminals misuse bits and pieces of your personal information to obtain fraudulent credit and make unauthorized purchases. If you’re the victim, you need expert help…NOW!
Quincy Mutual Fraud Specialists are on stand-by ready to assist you with…
- Proactive help—if a wallet or purse is lost or stolen; if there’s a burglary or suspicious credit charges; before military deployment; when getting married or divorced; after the death of a loved one; or any time you need identity or fraud assistance.
- Identity theft resolution—to help you prepare notification materials; communicate with creditors, government agencies and law enforcement; provide victims of identity theft with one year of free identity monitoring services; help consumers avoid recurrence of identity theft; and assist with tax-related, minor child, or medical identity theft.
- Identification and document recovery—to help replace lost, stolen or destroyed documents and identification, including missing passports, credit cards, drivers’ licenses, mortgage or tax papers after a natural disaster of fire or while traveling or relocating.
For More Information
For unlimited free fraud specialist assistance, call Quincy Mutual at 1-800-899-1116.
Suspect fraud? Need immediate identity theft assistance? Want to protect confidential information or replace missing personal documents and identification? When you need help:
- Simply call us at 1-800-899-1116.
- We’ll connect you to an on-demand fraud specialist at CyberScout for unlimited, one-on-one assistance.
Your personal fraud specialist will guide you through the proactive and resolution process until your problem is fully resolved and your peace of mind is restored. These fraud specialists determine your best course of action, cut through the red tape and handle all the hard work for you—so you don’t have to struggle on your own.
Click here for news on the latest identity scams, streamlined access to Internet resources, and a wealth of preventative tips to avoid becoming a victim.
* Identity Services are available to a spouse and/or immediate family under 26 years old who lives in the household.